Find out how we do testing
More about testing
Bridge the gap in your logistics network:
Our logistics division is responsible for the logistics of one of the largest paper merchants on the planet. We are the New Zealand face of Spicers Group and handle over 3000 containers a year. However, we greatly value our smaller customers too, ensuring they receive the full cost advantages of being part of a larger group deal.
Our enterprise is a strong, capable and prosperous business, with a total commitment to continue developing, growing and delivering results to all merchant logistics customers.
We offer customers a tailored 3PL service, pickup, storage and delivery service, structured for each customer to their individual needs.
Our logistics network comprises:
- High quality, clean and modern distribution centres
- Secure facilities – fully monitored and patrolled, fully fenced sites
- MAF Approved Transitional Facilities in premium locations across Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- MAF Approved Transitional Facility Operators and Accredited Persons on site at all times
- Access to extensive local, national and international fleets
- An experience and proactive management team
- A customer service oriented approach with outstanding delivery turnaround capability
- Highly developed planning and operating methods, ensuring a smooth process from pickup to delivery
- eCommerce – giving you the freedom to manage your inventory and place orders online
- Processes to help reduce or even eliminate demurrage and detention charges
- Ability to handle pallets and reels up to 1.8 tonne lift weight
- Short term storage
- Long term storage
- Short and long term fixed space
- 3PL contract warehousing (multi-user environment and discreet operations)
- Total end-to-end 3PL management and execution
- Total network design and on-going management
- DC layout and design
- Operational reviews and outcome management
- Continuous improvement identification, planning and execution
- Total supply chain consultancy and support for our customers
- Inventory and supply chain management
- Transport contract development and all transport management
- Customs clearance service
“Merchant Logistics, Spicers NZ have been providing storage and direct delivery to a number of our major customers over the past couple of years. We have been impressed by their ability to handle our diverse business requirements. Their facility at Highbrook is secure and immaculate, which gives us confidence in their ability to handle our products for both storage and distribution”.
Interpac Packaging – General Manager Daniel Telfer